EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Commissioner, Corporation of the City of Panaji (CCP) Invites Proposals from interested Agencies for supply of Saw dust at Panaji-Goa. Interested Agencies shall submit their best offer to the CCP within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of this EOI.
The agencies can obtain the details regarding scope of work and other terms and conditions from the website www.ccpgoa.com
The proposals shall be submitted to the Commissioner, Corporation of the City of Panaji Goa.
Panaji Goa, 21st May 2013.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SCOPE OF WORK:-
TERMS AND CONDITION:
The Corporation of the City of Panaji is interested in procuring saw dust for processing of organic waste generated in the city. The quantum of saw dust is required per week is 84 cu.mt. The saw dust required should be in dry form. The saw dust should be able to absorb the moisture from the wet waste and be free flowing. The interested agencies having the capacity to supply the above minimum required quantity even during the monsoon period shall submit the detail proposal with the financial offer including all taxes.
- The agency shall submit the proposal in sealed cover within the stipulated time period.
- Agencies having the capacity to supply the required material in such quantum as mentioned and agreeing to the terms and conditions shall submit the proposal.
- The bidder should quote the rates in figures as well as in words.
- The agency will have to enter into an contract as per the prescribed format approved by the Corporation.
- The material (saw dust) shall be in dry form and shall not be moist / wet.
- The minimum quantity of material to be supplied per week is 84 cu.mt.
- The agency will have to supply the material for a period of one year from the date of issue of supply order.
- On acceptance of the proposal the agency will have to submit performance security @ 5% of the total contract value.
- The agency will have to enter into an contract with CCP as per the prescribed / approved format.
- Any taxes to be recovered as per the applicable laws shall be deducted from the bill.
- The agency will be paid on monthly basis on receipt of the bills for having delivered the material during the said period.
- All the cost associated in preparing and submitting the proposal shall be borne by the agency and CCP shall not pay any amount towards the same.
- The Commissioner, Corporation of the City of Panaji reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Corporation of the City of Panaji